Christmas Carols Made Easy ~ a Singing Made Easy course
Learn to Sing Christmas Carols, for ages 3 through adultWatch Promo
Welcome to Christmas Carols Made Easy!
Even if you haven't done any of Singing Made Easy yet, you can start right in with Christmas Carols Made Easy!
How to use:
There are 11 songs for ages 9 and up, and each lesson includes the song in
- sheet music
- vocal demonstration audio
- vocal demonstration video
- instrument accompaniment audio
- coloring sheets
Additional resources include two vocal warm-ups in audio and six in video.
Bonus resources include:
- 5 Christmas songs from Singing Made Easy Levels 1-5 (sheet music, audios, and videos). The Level 1 song is for ages 3 and up!
- Christmas Song Lyric Sheets (for 14 of the most popular Christmas carols and songs)
- "Twelve Days of Christmas" pages (12 in full color and 12 in black and white so kids can color them). These are great for ages 3 and up.
- "Twelve Days of Christmas" Sing-Along video with Gena and her daughter!
Just pick a song and start learning it! It's ok to skip around; there is no need to start with the first song. There are so many, you probably won't do all in one Christmas season, so come back to this course again and again in the future. You have lifetime access to it.
FREE SAMPLE LESSON!
Click here to see a FREE sample: Lesson #6 "The Holly and the Ivy"
Get sheet music, video, and audio tracks!
Some special features of this program:
- There are songs for a wide variety of skill levels and ages.
- Some songs (but not all) include harmony parts, so you'll want to find a partner or a group to sing with.
- There are some songs in foreign languages: two in Spanish, one in German, one in Italian, and two in French!
What Christmas songs will you learn?
- Kling, Glöckchen (Ring, Little Bells), Germany (in German)
- Campana Sobre Campana (Bells over Bethlehem) Andalucian Carol, Spain (in Spanish)
- Song of the Wise Men, Puerto Rico
- The Holly and the Ivy, England
- Rise Up, Shepherd, and Follow, America
- Il est né, le divin Enfant (He is Born, the Holy Child), France (in French)
- Un Flambeau, Jeanette, Isabelle (Bring a Torch, Jeannette, Isabella), France (in French)
- What Child is This? England
- Ding Dong! Merrily on High, France
- Level 1: I Saw Three Ships
- Level 2: O Come, Little Children
- Level 3: Sleep, O Holy Child of Mine (in Italian)
- Level 4: Fum, Fum, Fum (Catalonian) (in Spanish)
Level 5: Virgin’s Slumber Song
Plus, "The Twelve Days of Christmas!"
Christmas Song Lyric Sheets and The Twelve Days of Christmas
Use this 38-page printable pack to sing Christmas songs with your students or family! There are 14 lyric pages for Christmas songs such as “Silent Night,” “Jingle Bells,” and “Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer.”
You’ll also find 12 “The Twelve Days of Christmas” pages in color to hold up while you sing each verse. Kids love doing this! Also included are 12 “The Twelve Days of Christmas” pages to color.
Lyric Sheets are Included for the following songs:
- Angels We Have Heard on High
- Silent Night
- Deck the Halls
- White Christmas
- Away in a Manger
- Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer
- Joy to the World
- O Come, All Ye Faithful
- Jingle Bells
- The First Noel
- Silver Bells
- What Child is This?
- We Wish You a Merry Christmas
- The Twelve Days of Christmas
Bonus Sing-Along Video with Gena and her daughter is included as well!
Allow me to introduce myself. I’m Marcia McCarry, Professional Voice Teacher. Over the course of 45 years, I’ve offered private training to over 4,000 students of all ages, from the child in pre-school to retired mature adults.
Some years ago I realized that I needed to create my own teaching materials. My love for teaching wasn’t enough. After years of searching, I had never found just the right materials to use in my studio. I knew that if my students of all ages were to learn to sing well that I would need to write my own program for my students, and I did!
Start#1: Kling, Glöckchen (Ring, Little Bells), Germany (1:43)
Start#2: King Jesus Hath a Garden, Holland (4:55)
Start#3: The Son of Mary (El Noi de la Mare), Catalonian Carol, Spain (1:32)
Start#4: Campana Sobre Campana (Bells over Bethlehem) Andalucian Carol, Spain (3:58)
Start#5: Song of the Wise Men, Puerto Rico (1:22)
Start#6: The Holly and the Ivy, England (1:10)
Start#7: Rise Up, Shepherd, and Follow, America (2:22)
Start#8: Il est né, le divin Enfant (He is Born, the Holy Child), France (2:22)
Start#9: Un Flambeau, Jeanette, Isabelle (Bring a Torch, Jeannette, Isabella), France (1:32)
Start#10: What Child is This? England (1:38)
Start#11: Ding Dong! Merrily on High, France (1:42)
There are five levels of Singing Made Easy plus Christmas Carols Made Easy.
"During Advent, we also light our advent wreath each day, and make a point of learning traditional Christmas hymns. When we practice hymns and carols at home, my children are more confident singing with the congregation at church. I also notice that they hum and sing the songs we learn during the day and when they’re playing. I love that our time spent learning to sing together enriches their lives beyond Morning Time!
This makes Christmas Carols Made Easy a great fit for our Advent morning time plans. We’ll use this simple singing curriculum to learn traditional (and international) Christmas carols from around the world and develop our singing ability at the same time."
~ Amy Fischer of Around the Thicket
"If you have any musicians in your family you can even sing and play together using the included accompaniments. It would be such a fun way to learn new Christmas songs together.
Even if you have no prior singing background, like me, this course was very easy to follow and understand. I’m actually very excited to learn more about Music in Our Homeschool’s other courses and how we can incorporate them into our homeschool lessons."
~ Emily Allison of Our Little Slice of Heaven
"These selections may seem a bit intimidating, but the instruction makes them much more approachable! I love the idea of selecting a couple of songs to work on with my kids this year. The course has lifetime access, so we can select a couple more next year (and the next). I love the idea of creating a family tradition of learning and singing special Christmas songs each year!"
~Leah Hudson of Simple.Home.Blessings
"What Is Unique About This Course?
For one, it introduces you and your entire family to singing carols from around the world. Yes, carols that are in different languages. While you may be very good at singing carols in English, do you know how to correctly pronounce and sing carols in different languages?
In this course, not only does Gena teach you how to sing carols in French, German and other languages, but she also systematically walks you through the pronunciation as well."
~Karen Cadera, music and piano teacher, blogger at Teach Your Child Piano
Frequently Asked Questions
Get started now!
By the way, are you looking for a Music & Fine Arts Membership experience?
The Music in Our Homeschool Plus (MIOH+) membership experience for Preschool - High School will be open for enrollment in May 2023.